Tri-Force Comprehensive Cyber Security To Protect Your Business
Our comprehensive cyber security services not only help businesses to assess, build and manage their cyber security capabilities, but also enable them to respond to incidents and crisis.
Our Information security services
Cyber Security Consulting Services
Our Cyber Security Consulting firm has decades of expertise collaborating on initiatives for most of the world’s top corporations. Using this experience as needed to assist business initiatives or when implementing technological measures.
Network Security Monitoring
Our 24×7 Cyber Security Operations Team uses cutting-edge security technologies to spot assaults on vital resources earlier they generate a security vulnerability. With continuous logging keeping and preservation integrated, you can see what’s going on in actual environments.
We may serve as your Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO), offering specialist cyber security capabilities to your business, developing a sophisticated cyber security program, and significantly lowering risk. A specialized CISO allocated to your business is not merely cost-efficient but also extremely productive.
Before the first attacker gains access to the network or web server, our penetration testing team can detect security flaws. We’ll identify flaws in your infrastructure or applications and work with businesses to fix them and avoid complications.
We can provide you with the required amount of assistance. No more. No less.
Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) providing knowledge and proactive attack prevention. Reduce costs and you’ll get the help you need when you need it. Keeping track of data and stats from a single interface. To respond quickly to threats while providing high-quality documentation support.
Cyber-attacks are becoming more sophisticated, necessitating a stronger level of safety and security.
We specialise in Business Intelligence, combining subject matter expertise in cybersecurity management and planning with cutting-edge technology to give companies with increased protection. We can better understand your company’s assets, information security, and security standards because we are always on the cutting edge of effective cybersecurity innovations. Assume a neutral stance towards your ecosystem and address the business’s most complex security concerns.
Our fundamental principles are straightforward. We intend to:
- Assist you in developing a reliable safety and risk management program.
- Provide low-cost technologies to decrease enterprise-wide vulnerability.
- Assist Technology professionals with competent consultation offerings.
- In your interest, recognize and fight security risks.
- Bringing excellence in information systems to businesses of different Commercial sectors.
As a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), we provide our customers with comprehensive security knowledge. Tri-Force Consulting Services can help with 24/7 cybersecurity management, Virtual CISO services, and Penetration Testing..
Don’t Settle For Less
Enhance your security posture
The landscape of modern technologies is always changing, from the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) to the acceptance of Software as a Service (SaaS) over conventional in-house technologies. And, as technology evolves, so does the vulnerability environment. Despite this, many businesses modify existing technologies without the supervision or control of IT, network security, acquisition, or security professionals.
From Our Founder
How we do it? – Checklists and Standards
We assess, prescribe fixes and certify against all Industry leading standards such as:
- Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES): http://www.pentest-standard.org/index.php/FAQ
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP): https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications: http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsSPs.html
- SysAdmin, Audit, Network and Security (SANS) Top 25: https://www.sans.org/about/
From Our Founder
How we do it? – Analysis Techniques
- Network Discovery
- Network Port and Service Identification – OS fingerprinting
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Wireless Scanning
- Passive Wireless Scanning
- Active Wireless Scanning
- Wireless Device Location Tracking (Site Survey)
- Bluetooth Scanning
- Infrared Scanning
- Password Cracking – Transmission / Storage
- Penetration Testing
- Automated / Manual
- Social Engineering – Phishing
How we do it? – Scope
- What will be the scope of the assessment?
- Network (Pen-Test, Vulnerability Scan, wireless)
- Application (Code or Vulnerability scan)
- Process (business or automated)
- How critical is the system you are assessing?
- High, medium – use independent assessor
- Low – self assessment
How we do it? – Testing Types
- Black Box Testing
- Assessor starts with no knowledge
- White Box Testing
- Assessor starts with knowledge of the system, i.e. the code
- Grey Box Testing
- Assessor has some knowledge, not completely blind
How we do it? – Tools
- Proprietary Tools developed by us
- Industry standard toolsets like BurpSuite, Acunetix, ZAPP, Nmap, IBM Appscan, and much more
PS: We integrate all the toolsets into our proprietary Platform integrator which gives a holistic picture of all Vulnerability scans and potential holes in the Application and Configuration
How we do it? – Review Techniques
- Documentation Review
- Log Review
- Ruleset Review
- System Configuration Review
- Network Sniffing
- File Integrity Checking
Get In Touch
Let’s Get Started!
We’d love the opportunity to show you how Tri-Force team would help with your cyber security needs using our solution for network security monitoring, mobile, and web application security testing
Call us to discuss about your business idea!!
Business Center of Lansdale
650 North Cannon Avenue
Lansdale, PA 19446
A/224-Ratna High Street, Naranpura,
Ahmedabad 380013 Gujarat, India
Contact us on
Follow us on