Offering Innovative Cyber Security Solutions to Government and Commercial Sectors
Our comprehensive cyber security services not only help businesses to assess, build and manage their cyber security capabilities, but also enable them to respond to incidents and crisis.
Enhance your security posture
The landscape of modern technologies is always changing, from the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) to the acceptance of Software as a Service (SaaS) over conventional in-house technologies. And, as technology evolves, so does the vulnerability environment. Despite this, many businesses modify existing technologies without the supervision or control of IT, network security, acquisition, or security professionals.
As a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), we serve as our customers’ trustworthy solutions, offering sophisticated knowledge in the modern security environment. Let Tri-Force Consulting Services represent an expansion of your workforce IT Staffing, software development (web and mobile apps), website design, hire dedicated developers, distributed antenna systems, blockchain, artificial intelligence, audio-video design, bookkeeping services, if you need help with 24×7 cybersecurity management, Virtual CISO Services, or Penetration Testing.
Our fundamental principles are straightforward. We intend to:
- Assist you in developing a reliable safety and risk management program.
- Provide low-cost technologies to decrease enterprise-wide vulnerability.
- Assist Technology professionals with competent consultation offerings.
- In your interest, recognize and fight security risks.
- Bringing excellence in information systems to businesses of different Commercial sectors.
Our Information security services
Cyber Security Consulting Services
Our Cyber Security Consulting firm has decades of expertise collaborating on initiatives for most of the world’s top corporations. Using this experience as needed to assist business initiatives or when implementing technological measures.
Network Security Monitoring
Our 24×7 Cyber Security Operations Team uses cutting-edge security technologies to spot assaults on vital resources earlier they generate a security vulnerability. With continuous logging keeping and preservation integrated, you can see what’s going on in actual environments.
We may serve as your Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO), offering specialist cyber security capabilities to your business, developing a sophisticated cyber security program, and significantly lowering risk. A specialized CISO allocated to your business is not merely cost-efficient but also extremely productive.
Our penetration assessment team can detect security flaws before the first attacker gains access to the network or web server. We’ll find flaws in your infrastructure or applications as well as collaborate with businesses to fix them and prevent complications.
We can offer you the appropriate level of assistance you require. Nothing more. Nothing less.
As a Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), we deliver on expertise in addition to the continuous vulnerability monitoring and action necessary to prevent assaults before they harm your organization. Streamline effectiveness by lowering costs, and you’ll get the support you need because you require it the most.
Storing and measuring data and statistics from a unified political interface, with log accessibility at all times. We assist businesses in responding to attacks quicker and leveraging the most advanced cybersecurity technologies while maintaining a high-quality documentation support system.
Cyber-attacks are becoming more sophisticated, necessitating a stronger level of safety and security.
We specialize in the Business Intelligence domain, bringing together subject-matter experts in cybersecurity management and planning with one of the most sophisticated technologies to provide companies with a better degree of safety. We can offer a far richer awareness of important assets, Cyber Security Testing, information security, and security protocols to your business since we are continuously at the forefront of effective cybersecurity developments. Allow us to act as your only security asset or to supplement current IT skills, viewing your ecosystem objectively and addressing the business most complicated security challenges.
How we do it? – Scope
- What will be the scope of the assessment?
- Network (Pen-Test, Vulnerability Scan, wireless)
- Application (Code or Vulnerability scan)
- Process (business or automated)
- How critical is the system you are assessing?
- High, medium – use independent assessor
- Low – self assessment
How we do it? – Checklists and Standards
- Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES): http://www.pentest-standard.org/index.php/FAQ
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP): https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Main_Page
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publications: http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/PubsSPs.html
- SysAdmin, Audit, Network and Security (SANS) Top 25: https://www.sans.org/about/
How we do it? – Testing Types
- Black Box Testing
- Assessor starts with no knowledge
- White Box Testing
- Assessor starts with knowledge of the system, i.e. the code
- Grey Box Testing
- Assessor has some knowledge, not completely blind
- Code Review
- Vulnerability scanning
- Configuration review
- Verification testing
- Information leakage
- Input/output Manipulation
How we do it? – Tools
- Proprietary Tools developed by us
- Industry standard toolsets like BurpSuite, Acunetix, ZAPP, Nmap, IBM Appscan, and much more
PS: We integrate all the toolsets into our proprietary Platform integrator which gives a holistic picture of all Vulnerability scans and potential holes in the Application and Configuration
How we do it? – Review Techniques
- Documentation Review
- Log Review
- Ruleset Review
- System Configuration Review
- Network Sniffing
- File Integrity Checking
How we do it? – Analysis Techniques
- Network Discovery
- Network Port and Service Identification
- OS fingerprinting
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Wireless Scanning
- Passive Wireless Scanning
- Active Wireless Scanning
- Wireless Device Location Tracking (Site Survey)
- Bluetooth Scanning
- Infrared Scanning
- Password Cracking
- Transmission / Storage
- Penetration Testing
- Automated / Manual
- Social Engineering
Let's Get Started!
We’d love the opportunity to show you how Tri-Force team would help with your cyber security needs using our solution for network security monitoring, mobile, and web application security testing.
Business Center of Lansdale
650 North Cannon Avenue
Lansdale, PA 19446