Terms & Conditions
You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, the Website by any third party. Prohibited behavior includes but is not limited to:
using the website to harass, abuse, or threaten others;
- Copying, modifying, creating a derivative work from, reverse engineering or reverse assembling the Website, or otherwise attempting to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Selling, assigning, sublicensing, distributing, commercially exploiting, granting a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content of the Website in any way;
- Using or launching any automated system, including without limitation “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robots”, “spiders”, or “offline readers” or other automatic devices, programs, algorithms or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any products thereof, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website;
- Using the Website in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the Website or any of its products;
- Mirroring or framing the Website or any part of it on any other web site or web page;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Website;
- Probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to Our product pages, breaching the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to other products from the Website;
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website;
Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
– All intellectual property rights in the Website and its products, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, material, data and information, interfaces, and software codes are owned, controlled or licensed to Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, publish, or display any part of the website without Triforce Inc.’s prior permission explicitly granted to You.
– You also agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the content of the Website, including its products, whether in whole or in part, by any means.
– You will only be provided a limited and non-exclusive licence to use any of the software solutions purchased by you. This in no way constitutes an assignment of proprietary rights, partnership or any other relationship.
Our Website may contain links to third-party web sites or our products. Links on this Website to third party web sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not controlled by us. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Us, of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information therein. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services or for the availability of any such web sites. You further acknowledge and agree that Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We also reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that You remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. No link(s) to our Website may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The website is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that the website will meet your requirements or be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc. does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any information obtained through the Website.
Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the website or its contents, including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profit, or loss of data. Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc.’s liability for any claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the Website shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, to Triforce Inc. for use of its products.
Modifications: Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc. reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) or these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
Termination: Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to the website at any time and without notice, including without limitation, for any material breach of these terms and conditions.
Products and Services: Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc. provides various software solutions and products, including but not limited to mobile application development, digital marketing solutions, staffing services and IT consulting services. The availability and specifications of these products and services are subject to change without notice. The use of any product or service offered by Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc. is subject to its own specific terms and conditions, which will be made available to you upon your engagement with the product. Products are provided on a limited non-exclusive paid licenseship.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc. , its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website or any product or service offered by Triforce Inc., your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
Waiver: The failure of Tri-Force Consulting Services Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by filling out your information and comments on our Contact Us page.